Wednesday is hump day, the day you have to get through to get through the week. Well, that’s every day, but you know what I mean – once Wednesday is over, you’re pretty much guaranteed survival until the weekend. Or something like that.
Anyways, I’m actually on vacation as you read this post, but I do have a few things I want you to know.
1) You are courageous and strong.
2) There is no one, anywhere, who is who you are or does exactly what you do with exactly your knack and flair.
3) You are good – the way you are, quiet or outgoing, outdoorsy or indoorsy, blocked or with words flying from your fingers, you are just fine how you are.
4) You are capable of more. Whatever you are afraid of doesn’t have power over you, whatever you hesitate to do may change your life. Be wise, but be bold.
5) Someone, somewhere, needs you. Don’t be so caught in your own life that you miss the people on either side of you who need whatever love and joy you can find in your heart to give.
Be confident. Embrace beauty. Give all you have. Love without conditions. Seek peace.
That’s all, my friends.